CLICK TO SHARE

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Top survey site review


I have been a member of Lightspeed survey panel for a number of months and have already started receiving cash payments for taking surveys.

There are a number of programs around at the moment who claim to send you surveys that pay but in actual fact, only send you links to other offers. Lightspeed is a genuine market research site that really pays you. As I said, I have already been paid, directly to my Paypal account.

The company emails me fairly regularly with links to surveys and gives cash rewards for completing them. The minimum for a payout is only $10 and the pay is very reasonable in relation to the time you spend.

In Australia, Lightspeed is now known as MySurvey.
If you are outside Australia, try the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment